Sunday, August 13, 2006

Random Happenings

I moved into my new apartment...I'd post pictures, but there's really not much to see yet. I have a queen size bed...I've never had a bed this big, but I still only sleep on one side while Ruffy sleeps on the other haha. I stopped neglecting him now that I have lots of extra room.

Yesterday was a bad day. I woke up at 8:30 sick and vomiting...and did that at 9:30 and 10:30. My parents came down to bring me sick food, which was really nice of them. Chicken soup, crackers, jello, sprite, and juice really make me feel better when my stomach is upset. I layed in the bed until they got here around 1 something. During that time I talked to Han Sol on the phone for an hour. I'm so glad we got to talk that long; it's been awhile. I'm really sad she's leaving; I'm gonna miss her more than she knows.

Something happened yesterday to remind me that at least one person (usually more than one) has been against every single relationship I have ever been in.

My apartment is so damn lonely. Earlier this week (before I had officially moved in) Andrea and Austin got bored and decided to go home. Sean (the roommate none of us have met) hasn't moved in yet...I'm starting to wonder if he changed his mind or something.

No comments: